Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Caddie Steve, Please shut up!
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Default Caddie Steve, Please shut up!

After being fired by Tiger Woods, caddie vents his fury - thestar.com

You know, guys like this really annoy me. he carries a golf bag. I've played Golf, I played in a few actual Great Lakes Tourneys and caddied for a buddy at US Open Qualifying. Yes, you have a role. But that role changes when you are playing with Tiger Woods.

He was a body Guard more than a caddie. Woods called his own shots, everyone knew that. And when the shit hit the fan, Steve came out and ripped Woods. His opinion is his own, and I have no worries about how he felt, thats cool. But don't whine like a bitch now that you realize that stating how much respect you'd lost for your boss was maybe not a good thing for your employment.

Woods won about 100 million buck with Williams on the bag. Not only that, Williams was afforded a shit load of endorsements he would NEVER have had without Tiger Woods. So, he gets what.... 10 million bucks and whatever he got from Endorsements for basically holding the pin for Tiger Woods.

Sorry Stevie, but Woods could have won 80% of those tourney's Carrying his own Practice bag so get over yourself you spoiled little brat.

To add to it, Steve Williams had already started working for the great White Tiger Woods Knock off, Adam Scott. What he got to complain about.

Lets see what Adam does for ya Stevie, and maybe let Woods have the clean start he so badly needs.

I'm SO TIRED of the shit people are giving this guy, for what, cheating on his wife?????

Get bent.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote