Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If I ruled the (NBA) world
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dutches
Bang Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet Skeet, She do that thing for 3 retweets...

Blunted Member

Representing:

Quote:
If anyone other than Donald Sterling owned the Clippers, the franchise would be worth twice as much money.19 He's squatting on a billion-dollar property the same way he squats on his Malibu lots — he's like a wealthy version of somebody on Hoarders. Hasn't the man done enough harm to warrant a legal intervention? How many times has he fired an employee, then refused to pay him and forced that person to chase the money in court? How many times have the Clippers made damaging trades just to save money? How many times has Sterling been accused of insulting minorities or even his own players? Bud Selig sucked it up and went after Frank McCourt's team, legal consequences be damned; why couldn't Stern do the same with Sterling? He's a dreadful owner, a disgrace to the league, and someone who knocks down the value of his franchise in half just by being alive. That's not enough grounds?
this is one of the funniest and most truthful paragraphs i have ever read in my life.
Dutches is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote