Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lots to like about Valanciunas
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 07:32 AM   #18 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsnOs View Post
lets face it, JV is not ready for the nba. Skill wise maybe, but he needs a lot of work still, i dont expect a lot from him on his first year but as soon as he bulks up to about
250 lbs and up then i see him to start doing some damage in the nba. the plus side i see as well is that he's only 19 and who knows, he might still go through a lil growth spurt and add another inch. Im exited to see him in a raps uniform but i also understannd that it wont happen overnight and YES!!! there are way too many JV thread!!!!
next year, more euro experience. rookie season, plenty of mins (like ed,) some really good games, some bad games. Sophmore year, pretty much the same but with more good games and maybe a few more mins. 3rd year (4 years time,) we really see him start to produce, maybe push to be a starter. 4th year with raps, solid starter. That's a long time frame but then it fits in with the rebuild. That's why i think colangelo wants a vet C. Even chandler at 29 would be well into his 30s by the time we could expect val to push for starter.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote