Originally Posted by Toby
If Toby ruled...
- I'd put the Sonics back fo sho
- frickin' Stern and his Laker Mob would be fired
- There would be equal #'s of nationally televised games for every squad
- teams would abide by the salary cap no exceptions.
- Rookies that stink would not automatically get millions.
- Players could earn more at the end of the season in performance bonuses.
- Seasonal NBA TV packages would be dirt cheap, spreading basketball love across the planet
- and 4 point hotspots would randomly appear using lazer lighting from above!!
I take it you don't like making money. ESPN/TNTT and other stations aren't going to pay top dollar when they're forced to put the Timberwolves/Bobcats on TV multiple times
Unless you plan on taking NBA TV national and you want to take that risk