Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2010-11 RF Player Report Card - Andrea Bargnani
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 05:47 AM   #20 (permalink)
dfunkie1
censored

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Barg's rookie year and arguably his best. Since, he hasn't played with a true center, played behind Bosh and then moved out of position to C this year after Bosh leaves. Still, no excuses now, his defense has declined and his effort BUT despite the lopsided stats, when Barg's is on the floor the Raps win - and that can't be argued. The entire team's poor defense is not solely on Bargs but everyone, players and coaches a like. I'm a fan of Bargs and his skillset and am frustrated by his play as anyone. I expect better this year; new coach, defensive schemes, expectations/accountability - this truly is Bargs' last chance to put it together or he'll have to sneak out of town in the middle of the night. For this year, C.
i hope it's just a poor choice or wording, but i think i've seen you argue you this before. i'm just curious when all this winning happened when Bargs was on the floor. we won 22 games and Bargs played in 66 of them.

also, i don't know what the point of even mentioning that we had a higher winning percentage when Bargs was playing. you do realize that when he's injured, we're not exactly replacing him with anyone who can pick-up his offensive production or even match the spacing that he can create on the offensive side of the ball. all that we're do is just extending the minutes of players like joey dorsey.
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote