Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #2637 (permalink)
Shadowfax
Is playing the dude disguised as another dude

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
ughhh, Green Lantern....
Captain America looks promising, fingers crossed, and i hope cowboys and aliens is good too.

i agree about xmen, that was a fun movie, best of the summer so far... i actually liked Thor too.
still haven't seen Green Lantern..reviews have been so bad that i won't waste my money in the theater...it's a rental for us
Cowboys and Aliens looks like a lot of fun...unusual story and great cast...a definite theater view for us
and although (as a comic book geek) i had some issues with X-Men, i thought it and Thor were well done

Cap is going to be awesome...book it
even the the bits and pieces of the soundtrack that i've heard are true to the character and era
i get the feeling it's going to be kind of a cross between Rocketeer and Raiders

Alan Silvestri is a fantastic composer and for those who don't know, he's done Romancing the Stone, Back to the Future trilogy, Forrest Gump, Contact etc etc etc...and imho he's nailed Cap's theme
here's a a few samples from the soundtrack

Shadowfax is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote