Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #2635 (permalink)
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean

Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
T3 was a total waste of time. It was almost 3 hours of pointlessness. The entire movie was trying too hard to be funny, adding in stupid characters that had nothing to do with anything. Seriously, what was the point of John malcovich's character? Was he supposed to be funny? That is what I'm talking about, the pointless additions to the movie that had nothing to do with anything.
Battle la was just pure action from start to finish. It's exactly what an action movie should be. Transformers on the other hand was 2 hours of mindless conversations and acting, 20 minutes of actual action.

And I wouldn't put black hawk down in the same genre as battle la.... One is sci-fi, the other is a non fiction war movie. Completely different.
Comparing them because its basically a war (battle scenes) throughout the movie.
don't know many people expecting an actual story or using characters properly in T3. People just go for the noise/effects.
Both were bad for me anyway

but both were better than Green Lantern

Hopefully Captain America and Hp 7 1/2 are better. Origins was the only decent summer flick I've seen so far.
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote