Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:16 AM   #2634 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windex View Post
I can't see how you thought T3 was a piece of shit and Battle LA was fantastic. They were both focusing on just making the most explosions and noise as possible. While LA had an actual story... it still wasn't as good as Black Hawk Down or any other movie in that genre
T3 was a total waste of time. It was almost 3 hours of pointlessness. The entire movie was trying too hard to be funny, adding in stupid characters that had nothing to do with anything. Seriously, what was the point of John malcovich's character? Was he supposed to be funny? That is what I'm talking about, the pointless additions to the movie that had nothing to do with anything.
Battle la was just pure action from start to finish. It's exactly what an action movie should be. Transformers on the other hand was 2 hours of mindless conversations and acting, 20 minutes of actual action.

And I wouldn't put black hawk down in the same genre as battle la.... One is sci-fi, the other is a non fiction war movie. Completely different.
INSIDER is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote