Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rate the latest movie you saw...
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 07:50 AM   #2633 (permalink)
Windex
the next dictator of MLSE

fresh and clean

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
i watched a few movies over the weekend... had an alien theme going.
heres my 2 cents:

transformers 3...
what a piece of shit. 2 and a half hours of complete fluff... pointless scenes, trying too hard to be funny (but was not), shia lebuff acting like a smart-ass 13 year old (it was cute when you were younger Shia, but that annoying schtick of yours is old and needs to be put to rest).
the last 30 minutes (fight scene) was great... but it didnt save this horrible movie. i hope its the last one.

Battle Los Angeles....
awesome movie. fantastic action from beginning to end. im sorry i didnt see it in the theatre.

Skyline....
how did this make the theatres and not go straight to DVD? it is so cheap, it wouldve been a great tv show, but it makes a disasterous movie.
I can't see how you thought T3 was a piece of shit and Battle LA was fantastic. They were both focusing on just making the most explosions and noise as possible. While LA had an actual story... it still wasn't as good as Black Hawk Down or any other movie in that genre
Windex is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote