Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - someone's gotta go.
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 09:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikid View Post
Current Forwards/Centres:

Ajinca
Alabi
Bargnani
Davis
Dorsey
Evans
Johnson
Valanciunas

Of these, one can reasonably expect four of them to play nearly, if not all, the minutes at PF and C. Going into the next season I see those bigs being Bargnani/Amir at PF and Davis/Alabi or a FA at C. This would leave room for two bench/garbage time bigs. If we do get a FA Centre to play behind Davis I would expect the bench warmers to be Alabi and Evans. If we don't sign anyone then I'd like to keep Evans and Ajinca.

More likely than not though it will be a strict rotation of Amir/Ed/Andrea with a 4th playing around 8-10 mins/game or less, putting Alabi in the D-League for large stretches and just keeping Reggie around for leadership and mentoring.

See i can see

Bargnani/Davis/Amir
FA/Amir/Alabi

Casey said that Amir could play some minutes at Center. Now if Davis puts on 20lbs i can easily see him play some backup Center minutes before Amir as you put down. But ultimately imo, one of Amir/Davis/Bargnani should be gone. Sadly i doubt it'll be Bargnani. Maybe Amir or Davis is dealt and Evans is brought back and plays some backup Center position??

Bargnani/Davis?/Evans
FA/Evans/Alabi

Who knows at this point. It's hard to think of what BC is thinking.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote