Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Empty, Empty Rogers Centre
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaominWu View Post
It's a ripoff, jeff.... it's a ripoff at all of them. Just because they all rip you off, doesn't mean it isn't a ripoff. Same as movie theaters.

But they don't sell it that way.... that's not good marketing. They talk about how delicious it is, how refreshing it is. You don't see them saying, "yes, it's very overpriced but you knew that so fuck off and stop bitching". that wouldn't be good marketing. understand?
It's not a rip off if you choose not to spend. Pretty simple, i go see a movie i don't eat the 8 dollar nachos too often. When i do, i spend willingly knowing what i'm getting into. I'm a big boy. You only get ripped off, when you choose to get ripped off imo. Nobody is forcing you or i to spend the absurd prices. They tell you how delicious it is sure, but it's nothing you haven't had before and you know if something is overpriced, You pay 5.00- 6.00 for a shit slice of Pizza you shouldn't bitch about the price. I don't care if they tell you it's brought in from Italy on a gold platter. It's not as if you've never had Pizza before. Sorry, but i don't go to a sporting event to stuff my face with food & Beer, i go to watch the game. And if i choose to do so i know i'm overpaying therefor i won't bitch about.

Last edited by jeffb; 07-04-2011 at 09:51 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote