Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Empty, Empty Rogers Centre
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 09:37 PM   #19 (permalink)
XiaominWu
------------------------

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
What does marketing have to do with everyday people going to a ball game? All i'm saying is that even with prices of the snacks/beverages, the Jays tickets are by far the most reasonable and they're currently the best pro team in this city and it's not even close. Sad as that may be it is what it is. The price of beverages/snacks always seems to come up when people complain about going to a Jays game. Which i never understood, they're pretty much the same prices as going to a Leaf game or Raptors game. Difference is though, the tickets to get into the venue are 10x cheaper. So to me that argument is bogus.
It's a ripoff, jeff.... it's a ripoff at all of them. Just because they all rip you off, doesn't mean it isn't a ripoff. Same as movie theaters.

But they don't sell it that way.... that's not good marketing. They talk about how delicious it is, how refreshing it is. You don't see them saying, "yes, it's very overpriced but you knew that so fuck off and stop bitching". that wouldn't be good marketing. understand?
XiaominWu is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote