Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Empty, Empty Rogers Centre
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Stonezz
is in the cut

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'trane View Post
baseball can be the most tense and exciting sport in north america. some people suffer from a misguided sense to diss things just because they are there.

it's not wasted money to watch and support something you love - something that brings you back to your childhood and the ways that you bonded with your father and grandfather. sports isn't always about watching the best in the world compete. growing up, for me, sports was about schoolyards and sandlots, catch in the backyard and all that nostalgic stuff. i love to watch the jays, win or lose, and i love to listen to them on the radio, because that's what i did every summer as a kid. i grew up on the game, and it's embedded in some of my earliest memories.

mlb may not give a flying fuck about the jays (although i completely disagree with that), but i sure as hell do.

and that's that superjudge.
Totally agree. I started watching baseball before basketball and hockey, it's somehting I look forward to each year.

As for baseball being boring, to each his own I love it though
Stonezz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote