Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - So, are we on the right track?
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 AM   #20 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
If you are expecting a lottery pick, then there is no point in being close (or closer) to the playoffs (which i don't think will really happen, but i digress).

As for the original question as to whether we're on the right track, who really knows? We got a great draft pick, but he won't play next year. We got a new coach who should be good, but is inexperienced as a HC. And then the rest of the players are the same. Based on that, we're pretty much at the same position as we were last year.
We are currently yes. But with 3+ roster spots open and us apparently going after a Center we certainly won't have the same roster going into the next season, so i suppose we should just see what our roster looks like whenever the next season comes around. But really, my OP wasn't about next season it was are we on the right track going forward for the future with the young pieces we have Jonas included.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote