Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Finding the formula for ultimate success in the NBA
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 12:51 AM   #18 (permalink)
Blaze
is waiting

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguy again View Post
zach randolph yes, but hes in his full prime, aldrige is just entering it. love is on the twolves, look at the top rebounder and scorer on that team, beasley? tim duncan has probably his worst season in his entire career, though still solid, he's just not at that level of dominance anymore.

only point i agree with you is bosh
Yeah but the list pertains to currently, and currently Zach Randolph is better than Aldridge. Tim Duncan stats are very deceiving, they aren't as good as previous years because he's only been playing about 27 minutes a game.

As for Love its on the border for me, switch Aldridge and Love, and I really, really doubt that Aldridge can put up the same numbers as Love did. 15 rebounds per game that's unheard of in recent years and he still put up twenty points per game on a scorching percentage. Alridge on the wolves would just score more, maybe on a worst percentage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Is Bosh really a better defender? I just don't see it.
Bosh has become a very solid defender now in maimi. And as bad as Bosh was before he still was better than alridge. Alridge, along with Love, is virtually non-existent on D, although Aldrige has progressed this year.
Blaze is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote