Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RF HOOPDOME GAME
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #126 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
Ok.

In order to accommodate as many of us as possible, were going to make the game Friday. We can book a court likely if you guys want, its about $90 an hour. But it has to happen today.

So far I know I have interest from the following;

- 10Gizzle
- Superjudge
- Sauce
- Pzabby
- th3answ3r
- Someguy Again
- Mr. Clutch
- J-Bo
- iraptor
- Bjjs - but only if we all chip in a toonie each for his gas money
- naj_irban

So thats our shortlist. I'd like to see Gurk and Dark... there are a myriad of transit options to get to downsview park so getting there from anyplace in the gta isn't all that hard. Car Pooling can work but you all have to be vocal on this thread and help each other out.

I'd like everyone to bring both a red, and black jersey or shirt so we can make teams.

I propose 4pm Friday afternoon.

Lets get some confirmations guys. This can be really fun. If there are any of you out there who might be intimidated by this whole thing.... don't be. I have personally met a lot of the guys that might play and they are all really great guys, REGARDLESS of how we all come off on this Messageboard.

None of us are so good that we can talk shit. And we all just want to have a good time and get a run in.

now can we make this happen or not?

Cheers,

Craig.

ps. You see, I give you all my name. It's personal now, I'd love to meet you guys.
at this point in time, i cant make friday. may change tonight though so ill keep you posted.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote