Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - FoxSports.com's Top 10 NBA PG's
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 08:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
dfunkie1
censored

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
I'm not sure how much of Chris Paul you've watched, but he's not a flashy player at all, he's all about passing and scores only when he has to. It's like Steve Nash with much better quickness and defense, and not as good shooting ... If anybody, it's Deron who was the media darling after his sophomore season, but I'd expect him to fall out of favor this season.
deron was a media darling for the play-offs of his sophomore season, last season was all chris paul. you wouldnt have even noticed that the jazz had won two less game then the hornets, or that deron average 19 and 10 if you weren't a basketball enthusiast. he received a 1/4 of the attention paul received.

i'm not sure how much basketball you follow, but paul was the mvp candidate. not deron.

also, im not calling paul a flashy player, but his style of play is flashier and more high-lite friendly than williams'.

also

i don't know how much deron you've watch, moremilk, but i would love to hear why he'll fall out of favor.
dfunkie1 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote