Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raptors extend qualifying offer to money weems
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
LKeet6
Likes raw prospects with a great work ethic...

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
oK. Jeffb hates everything and sometimes he likes to point out his dislikes a little more than he needs to. You'll get used to it and hopefully you can take such posts with a big fat grain of salt.

I'll just say there are a few thnigs about Sonny that turned off some fans last season. On the court there were times when he tried to do too much and fell flat. Dribbling into traffic, key turn overs, took any many shots, etc. also he said something pretty stupid about how he couldn't feed himself on his current income (something to that effect which no doubt is a little insulting to people with average incomes such as the regular fan). His recent legal troubles also didn't shine the best light onto his character.

I think Sonny is an OK player. Can be useful if he plays within his role. Don't really care too much about his personality as long as he contributes to the team.
yeah, i watched almost every game last season (damn PC broke and i had to send it away, missed some games,) and i share your views on his play, he can be frustrating but there's also the good times (jeffb doesn't look on the bright side does he!?)

thanks for the info on his comments and the legal thing, what was that by the way?

one issue i have with staying up to date is that i sometimes don't watch games till 1 or 2 days after they've happened so it's really hard to get on the internet for news stuff without seeing the results. I sometimes miss stuff like that.
LKeet6 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote