Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sam needs to make up his mind with Bargs
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 11:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
ClingRap
enjoying having the keys to destiny

perusing ancient database

Representing:

if you look at guys like moon and anthony parker, most of their shots come from jose driving and kicking, or from Bosh passing from a double team. they probably dont run any plays for those guys, yet they still manage to produce in the flow of the offense. the same with hump. i hate to say it, but hump is a more efficient offensive player right now, simply because he hustles and gets after it.
sam isn't a silver platter kind of guy, and i think there's nice lesson here with not handing the keys to the VIP to andrea. andrea got everything last year in the flow of the offense. teams have adjusted to his jump shot, yet he hasn't figured out what to do. he rushes. granted there's always an adjustment period, but i think this year's a write off. we're at the halfway mark, amidst the middle of the eastern conference, and if we're going to make a push then we need to focus on guys who can produce within the structure of the team.
ClingRap is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote