Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Matt Devlin Talks To Dino Nation Blog
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dino Blogger
doing what I always do DNB 24/7 365

The C.E.O Of The DNB

Representing:
Send a message via AIM to Dino Blogger Send a message via MSN to Dino Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. J. Naismith View Post
Thanks James and great interview.

As Matt alluded to with you, the only way that the idea of Bargnani playing the SF is if we improve vastly with our help defense. If not, Bargs will be exposed all season long and be a very big liability.
Yeah I brought up the fact that if Raptors had not made the addition of O'Neal along with Bosh looking to be an improved defender the Raptors don't even try this.

By the end of preseason we should have a good idea if this is just an experiment or reality.

Matt's main point was though that the main reason behind this move is to help Andrea get his offense together. When you think about it if all 3 are on the floor the match-up for Andrea should always be one he can take advantage of. But still I have major concern about this on Defensive Side of the ball.

Will see It will be something interesting to watch.

Just a note for folks wanting to know a bit more about Matt he actually broadcasts football as well and is going to be covering the Golden Gophers for the Big Ten Television Network. I have told him next time we talk he must explain to me why Michigan SUCKS cause Chuck never did he was a homer for the Blue just like the Raptors.

<Chuck
Dino Blogger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote