Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bynum worth $80 million?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Scott Carefoot
constantly working on developing his psychological calluses

Raptors Blogfather

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by INSIDER View Post
i'm still on the fence with this cat.
35 games last year - he put up 13/10.
big whoop!

what has he done before this?

everyone jumps on his bandwagon because he's a member of the lake show... he puts up 13/10 in 35 games and he's the next big thing.
gimme a break.

i'd like to see him do the same thing at the end of the season after banging for an entire 82 game schedule... not after less than 2 months of ball.

he had a really good 35 games and people are all on his jock. it is way too soon IMO.
lets see how he does next year by April..... if his knee can take it.
You're making the mistake of looking at his per game stats instead of his per 36 minute stats. He will be playing 36 minutes per game now that he's proven himself worthy. Just look at his game log for his games from mid-December onward when he started playing 30-plus minutes. His per-36 averages for last season were 16.4 points, 12.7 rebounds, 2.6 blocks and 2.2 assists. And he made an incredible 63 percent of his shots. Those are Dwight Howard numbers, except for the scoring production which I predict will increase.

He has improved drastically each season in the NBA and he'll only be 21 years old going into next season. Barring more injuries, Bynum is most certainly worth $80 mill.
Scott Carefoot is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote