Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Free agency targets..
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 05:46 PM   #68 (permalink)
bodmonshotta

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooch View Post
a center makes perfect sense to sign. jonas can stay in europe. teams bolsters frontcourt.

and its kind od looking like barbo goes so we will have alot of space especially since the contract of jv wont count against our cap. if barbo opts out and everyone but weems or wright is let go then team will have close to 20 million in capspace.

chandler is a real option as he has said many times that he loves casey, and he was genuinly excited about the possibility of being a rap before mj.

we could theoretically sign both him and a sg/sf combo with 20 million.

If Chandler can be had starting at 11 or 12 or 13 million it would leave a nice bit to offer a sf.

Afflalo, Young, Thorton all possibilities and fill a need.

Jose/Bayless
Demar/Weems or Afflalo
Young or JJ/Kleiza
Bargs/Amir
Chandler/Davis/JV

i like that addition of afflalo..

Is there any good PG's that we can go after since we were so set on getting one through the draft..

i know that bayless will probably start but if there is any talent out there worth getting who would it be.. idk if jamal crawford can fill the void because he mostly has a scorers mentality.. but i duno if bayless is that already or hes trying to translate into a pass-first...

my second guess other then crawford would be..honestly probably

J.J Barea!!! this guy has mad skillz and didnt someone say that devon harris is being shopped?

just a thought. but id really love if stephen curry somehow came down to play for us.. that would be unreal!
bodmonshotta is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote