Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Free agency targets..
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #63 (permalink)
The Diamond Scorpion
A True Diamond In The Rough

Representing:

The players I would go after in the free agent market would have to be restricted free agents Wilson Chandler and DeAndre Jordan. Come on people you are not getting Tyson Chandler, he just won a championship, he is not coming to Toronto get it out of your minds. Both Wilson and DeAndre are still young with loads of potential and no one can say I'm wrong on that. Picture a starting line-up of Bayless, Derozan, Chandler, Davis and Jordan. That is so much youth, has potential to be a strong defensive team and all are extremely athletic. We have to keep Amir he is a great player off the bench and he played really great this year. Back to the free agents, I know it would be hard to get Chandler and Jordan because they are restricted, but we have the cap to throw some dollars at them, so do it. I just want a decent product on the floor for once. Last time we had a good team and people may hate me for this is when we had Vince Carter, Alvin Williams, T-MAC, Kevin Willis, Charles Oakley, Muggsy Bogues, Dell Curry, Chris Childs, Doug Christie, I can keep on going. That was 1999-2002 even though McGrady left and Christie got tradeed around that time peroid, that was the last time that people actually believed we could win an NBA CHAMPIONSHIP. Last off please for the love of god and for the fans of Toronto "BC TRADE Bargnani and CALDRON right away and stop acting like a idiot both are soft, make stupid decisions, can't play defense to save their life and worst off YOU GAVE THEM THOSE OVER PAID CONTRACTS that they will never live up too. Once you get fired after your next contract I'll be happy as hell cause yet again you wasted a pick on a GOD DAMN EURO AGAIN. Everyone in T.O wanted either KEMBA WALKER or BRANDON KNIGHT but u made another STUPID MOVE AGAIN, LIKE THE MANY YOU HAVE MADE SINCE U BECAME OUR GM. For the fans that agree thank you and now I'm done. Peace Raptor Fans.
The Diamond Scorpion is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote