Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - So Bargnani will now play PF?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
creative1mm
a Raps fan

Representing:

Quote:
This is what pissed me off about the draft pick. You picked a centre and you want to sign another one. Sure he can't come but were signing a guy for a year, well i doubt it. We need to trade Bargs, I want Ed Davis to start, why are we going to start Bargs over Davis for a year and then trade him because that seems to be the plan right now. Give Davis his minutes he has amazing potential in my opinion and should he play he could realize it.
at first I wanted raps to trade Bargs aswell.. but that wouldn't be a good move, without that guy are team is naked offensively at the 4, 5 position, Ed Davis is still young, it wouldn't hurt if he came off the bench

I think we have to at least experiment with Bargs playing the 4, that was the whole idea coming into last season, but MJ screwed up the Chandler deal, and because of that Bargs was stuck at Center all season when really he is not a center.. and he got exposed

Last edited by creative1mm; 06-24-2011 at 06:18 PM.
creative1mm is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote