Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Valančiūnas
Thread: Valančiūnas
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #115 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
I am sorry, because of that rant earlier on the other thread. But Raptors fans are proven haters. I know Jonas, hes a nice guy, he is famous, but hes not egoist. He followed his dream, get drafted and what did he get? Tons of hateful messages on youtube and here. He do not deserved it and i was very mad.

Some Raptors fans are such a tools. They want rebounding, hustle and defense, they just get one of the most talented 19 year old players, who rebounds and hustles. Guy who is compared to Joakhim Noah and Tyson Chandler. Player who play hard every time, demands contact, and wants to be like Dwight Howard one day. Sounds crazy, but He looks just like young Dwight with his incredible wings.
Jonas is not undersized, he is 7 foot in shoes, with 7'5 wingspan and 9'35 vertical reach.

Because of his buyout, he probably will stay in Europe Nest season. But it's not final. I heard he may can be free at January, but it's just a rumor from me now.
he is nothing like Bosh. He just can't express himself and was misunderstood. He may compared himself to Bosh, cause he has quick feet and he is raw.
yes. yes they are.

Still don't worry. your boy will be fine. He's coming to a nice city and once the fans see that he brings effort and determination, they will appreciate him and show him love.

Toronto has a history of freaking out on draft day.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key