Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sporting News 10 Most Overpaid Players in the NBA.
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Claudius
contemplating

The Killing Joke

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Claudius

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiceItUp View Post
arrrgh... Ive seen worse players than JO getting overpaid even on the list. at least JO should get us rebounds and blocks which Raptors really needs... I think the writer has some stereotypes against the Canadian team just like the rest of the American writers out there. I mean I never heard of Raef LaFrentz till I read that article and I have a friend thats a devoted die-hard Blazers fan... I never saw him talk bout that old geezer... I say he should move up to the top of the list for making more than 10 mill a year for his pitiful production. Even Sergio Rodriguez was more productive than him and the Spanish Chocolate was only given a rookie scale contract
Raef LaFrentz had alot of promise early in his career but could never really stick arond with one club or had injury concerns and playing for Denver pre-Melo era could make anyone disappear seeing how pitiful they were. And No offence, but if you're friend never heard of Raef he's probably not that die hard of a fan.
Claudius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote