Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where do you fit?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriller92 View Post
?

Weird thing is in looking at the refs before the name came out I always thought Donaghy was one of the guys you didnt notice in a game and called the game straight unlike the more known officials.

TOR= Sheed. Some people dont get him and hate on him for sticking to his style, but his posts/play are still quality.

Doc= Phil Jackson. Teams/msg boards he goes to always succeed doing things his way.

Snooch= Vin Baker. Was a solid poster then started drinking and now thinks we should start Hassan Adams.
'trane= AP. Solid and gets his point across/plays his role well .

SJ= Bonzi Wells. Goes nuts sometimes but when well coached under Adelman/Dunleavy(at times)/RF delivers the goods and entertains most of the time. Starting to slow down though . jk.

Moremilk= Popovich. Never waivers on his beliefs.

benzo= Mo Pete. Because Mo is his favorite player and my comparisons after like 10 people are now dead. I'll think of more later.

thriller= Rip Hamilton. Never changed his style of play to adapt to the more current type of game and is always effective

Bah.......

I'll sober up someday.........

And it'll all come back..........
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote