Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Where do you fit?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 03:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
Ball Don't Lie

Representing:

Quote:
thriller = Tim Donaghy
?

Weird thing is in looking at the refs before the name came out I always thought Donaghy was one of the guys you didnt notice in a game and called the game straight unlike the more known officials.

TOR= Sheed. Some people dont get him and hate on him for sticking to his style, but his posts/play are still quality.

Doc= Phil Jackson. Teams/msg boards he goes to always succeed doing things his way.

Snooch= Vin Baker. Was a solid poster then started drinking and now thinks we should start Hassan Adams.

'trane= AP. Solid and gets his point across/plays his role well .

SJ= Bonzi Wells. Goes nuts sometimes but when well coached under Adelman/Dunleavy(at times)/RF delivers the goods and entertains most of the time. Starting to slow down though . jk.

Moremilk= Popovich. Never waivers on his beliefs.

benzo= Mo Pete. Because Mo is his favorite player and my comparisons after like 10 people are now dead. I'll think of more later.

thriller= Rip Hamilton. Never changed his style of play to adapt to the more current type of game and is always effective
Ball Don't Lie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key