Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Raps might be moving down a couple spots?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 09:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
VanCity
is pounding

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
In this draft it's no surprise. Let's face it a good draft and he's in the 20's somewhere. Everytime i hear anyone talk about him, including Colangelo all i hear is that he's a virtual unknown because he really only started getting attention after the Nike Hoops summit.
ya but so would walker...so whats your point? your all over him...

virtually no one in any draft is a lock to be a good player...no one can predict a players ability ability to motivate themselves to get the most out of their potential...thats just the way it is...

so when a guy that scouts players for a living and thinks a kid's got potential, i wouldn't question it...like it or not, thats the person that can best predict what a player can or cannot do...

and iam gonna stop doubting colangelo because his draft record isnt that shabby...drafting derozan & ed davis, looking back they should have been drafted in the top 5....and drafting bargs, which actually wasnt too bad of a pick given who was projected to go in the top 5....it would be stupid to draft aldridge 1st overall to play backup to a freshly resigned bosh...and i dont really need to say anything about roy....
VanCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote