Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Josh Smith Available?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
powerfulpanda

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
It's laughable that you think anyone that opposes your view is basing it on an irrational basis, yet you just stated haters undervalue him while undermining your own premise by suggesting that it's questionable. Well done.

As for Jeff and Don, I never said we wouldn't change anything else, I simply suggested that removing Bargnani from this team still leaves a terrible team full of brutal defenders. Of course we'd make other changes, nothing is done in a vacuum.
its laughable that the self proclaimed "man of reason" assumes that i fall under the hater category when my post doesn't indicate that.

i was just stating that people who hate on Bargnani have a good reason too because its evident by the results. and people who are supporting bargnani, all there points are always pertaining to what kind of player he has the potential to be.
ie: when in the right situation he can be effective, when playing PF alongside a legit center he'll be good, blah blah etc etc

those are all based on speculation by those that have envisioned the potential of Bargnani under the right circumstances.
powerfulpanda is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote