Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Top 10 Biggest busts in NBA draft history
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 09:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson Filth View Post
if oden gets a pass from his health, so does bowie. personally, i think injuries should exempt players from these lists. i think it's unfair to have these guys on it and never see a player like jay williams even mentioned. i mean, their magnitude of bust wasn't self inflicted by their own stupidity like his was. plus, there's enough haffa's, sweetney's and swifts out there who could barely survive their rookie contacts that could fill theses lists instead of players who will have solid 10+ year careers.
Fair enough. I would simply have put Bowie ahead of Oden, since Bowie played quite a few more games than Oden and at least had some chance to show his game. But overall I agree with what you're saying.

Darko, Kwame, Kandi-man are all ahead of Oden, though, in terms of what I was saying to Jeff.

P.S.

re: Swift

He should be on the list instead of Fizer. Swift went 2nd! The majority of that 2000 lottery was really crappy.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote