Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Player you least want to see us draft?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 03:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
gtanev
alive.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorsFan4Life View Post
I wish people would fucking at least read some basic things on the prospect before posting bullshit. Him being 6ft 9 doesn't mean bullshit when his standing reach is the tallest in the NBA (or top 3). On top of that he is EXTREMELY explosive. The offense doesn't matter because we never had prob offensively, but there is no saying he wont get better. He's still extremely young.

I voted Kanter but I don't really want Vesely either. Kanter looks like a worse version of Bargs with a slight better D/Reb and has a history of injuries. I don't think he'll make as much of an impact as Bismack.
I agree. I don't people understand that he is only 18 years old! This also means (not likely) that he might be able to grow a little bit. He started playing the game very late in his life and you can clearly see he has an amazing feel for the game. You can't teach natural talent and that is one thing that is very important about Biyombo. You seem to know exactly what your getting at the moment, compared to other big man projects. The offensive game is something he can develop over time and there is no way that he will be as bad as reggie...
gtanev is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote