Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jonny Flynn Would Love to Play in Toronto
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:
T Wolves

Quote:
the T-wolves have been busy shopping Jonny Flynn and Michael Beasley, trying to get a center in return. They turned down a chance get to get the Clippers' Chris Kaman.
Raptors take a pass on landing Knicks' Mike D'Antoni, opt for defensive-minded Dwane Casey

Quote:
Point guard Jonny Flynn has been recently linked to the Toronto Raptors following Ricky Rubio's announcement of signing with the Minnesota Timberwolves. There is mutual interest from both the Raptors and Flynn. Toronto was interested in the 6-foot guard during the 2009 draft before ending up with USC freshman DeMar DeRozan.

"Toronto is right over the Border from where I’m from, I’m basically a Canadian," said Flynn, during a post-workout interview prior to the 2009 NBA draft. "It’ll be nice to come here, my family and friends can see me play here, I followed the raps when Stoudemire and Camby was here but I’m a knicks fan."
http://communities.canada.com/sharei...scenarios.aspx
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote