Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jimmer get promise from Jazz
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
Super_Size_Swag
Swaggin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
Is that true Jimmer played one on one against Kemba the other day, and beat him? I heard it somewhere.

P.S. Monta has a lot of probmlems playing Sg, and he is very athletic. Now imagine Jimmer. Something like Juan Carlos Navarro, maybe super talented, but just too short to be great NBA player...
I had posted this link in another thread.

The Hoops Report | NBA Draft Chatter: Fredette, Brooks Shine in Workouts

Fredette and Walker guarded each other in Utah, while Brooks and Burks guarded each other in Charlotte.

According to sources at both workouts, it was easy to determine a winner in both match ups.

A source at the Utah Jazz workout told me Jimmer Fredette was the best player in the workout and that Kemba Walker had trouble guarding him. The source also said that Fredette shot the ball really well and Walker didn't shoot well at all.

Multiple sources at the Charlotte Bobcats workout told me Marshon Brooks easily won his match up and had his way with Burks. The sources said it really wasn't even all that close. Brooks apparently also had an impressive dunk on Burks at one point in the workout.
Super_Size_Swag is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote