Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bill Simmons on why the NHL has the best post-game championship ceremony
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 01:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
Chiggmo
rootin for the eagles, boise state, the leafs, raps, and jays

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Haverchuck View Post
You may rarely use the word lame, but I don't think that's Aar's point. You dislike - or hold a negative opinion towards - many things. Pathetic, lame, dislke, hate, etc... all negative opinions. It's about negativity.

And he sort of has a point. I was just reading a thread in which you called the CFL a joke and said you don't bother to watch Soccer.

Do other users dislike things? Sure. Most definitely. You just seem to disclose things you dislike more frequently than others around here. That's all. Your list seems much, much longer than others. Few users go out of their way to constantly mention what they dislike.
I DISLIKE YOU BILL! Na jus kidden I got nothin against you at all.

As for the Hockey celebration I love it. Each player basks (sp?) in the moment with the cup and themself for those few seconds knowing they're on top. then share it together with their team. Most sports its a short jumping circle where they all huge for 5 seconds, shake hands, quick picture, and back to the locker rooms to shower each other in champaign which they all do in sports. Even hockey wins for that because they can drink out of their trophy haha.
Chiggmo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote