Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ivy league applications
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:
Default ivy league applications

im in grade eleven currently. participated in an honours program for the first three years of highschool; will be academic in grade 12. i'm a person who enjoys the best of two worlds, academics and athletics. you would find me being a part of both cliques. i generally tend to be the leader in group activities, inside/outside of schools and have a hefty profile to back me up. its always been a dream of mine to attend schools such as harvard, princeton, MIT, yale, etc but in that specific order. now i know to apply to these universities, you need three things. an SAT score, profile of extracurricular activities, superb grades, and letters of reccomendations. Now im just wondering if anyone on this site has gone through the process of actually applying to an Ivy league school because i would like to know how to study for the SAT's, who to ask for letters of reccomendation, etc. now i would really appreciate the help and this means a lot to me so please hold back on the sarcastic, comical, annoying remarks. thanks
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote