Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - JJ Hickson about to be dealt?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
hates pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYNAS View Post
He was great as a center. He played center last 2 months and had a strong finish. Room for D-Will? Maybe? Maybe it's another smokescreen?
A lot of possible smokescreens. I think CAVS wants Irving and Williams badly. Thats why they try to get wolves' pick. I think it's obvious Minny wants center. Thats why we hear all the CAVS & Kanter love. If Cavs never gets second pick, they do everything they can to get D-Will with their 4th pick. I think they want Minny to believe Kanter is good...

But it's only my thoughts. I saw one genius meter here, who thinks CAVS taking Kanter with their first pick. The guy who was equivalent center to Jonas 2 years ago and never played ball since then HAHA.
Let's be serious, Jonas and Enes weren't equivilant 2 years ago, although Jonas has done a lot of catching up and if Jonas didn't have that contract till 2013 he would be considered higher than what he is.

In regards to the draft though I am not a believer in Irving at all - with his injury already in college, not being able to come back in at pre injury form, and his continued inability to work-out at all (and now is overweight)....the only one high on him is that sleezeball in hawaii - which shows a lot of his personality if it's true. I think Irving is over rated now post-injury and the pick will be based on pre injury upside. Williams is a good pick for the Cavs at 1 and go after knight or Kemba with the 4. However, I could see Enes going 1 and then trading JJ for another piece and taking knight/Kemba. And I don't really believe in all this age stuff about Enes or possibly this hussy in Hawaii with Irving, so many negative stories that suddenly come out the week before the draft?? No collusion, disinformation or misdirection going on at all from other teams.

Although on another note, I think it's hilarious that Knight challenges only Irving to a pre draft work out knowing full well that Irving is the only guy that will say no cause he's still hurt. If Kemba and Fredette are lesser players then take them on.

At the end of the day, I would take Kemba over Irving or Knight, Enes over Kemba and Williams over Enes. For the Raps and the 5, I would totally take Kemba.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote