Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Espn: Best franchises in sports
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #20 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
7yrs since the playoffs equates a 7yr rebuild no matter who the GM is. And comparing. The Raptors to the Leafs when one is clearly in a much better position to compete in this Market shows exactly how bad the Leafs are and why they rank where they do. As for not knowing anything about hockey, even after not watching the last 5yrs I know a hell of a lot more about it then you do. And if wish to think otherwise, go nuts. Pretty sure you've never played the sport and remembering back a year or so I recall you saying you weren't that interested in watching hockey.
How can you say that they're in the middle of a 7 year rebuild when the guy doing said rebuild has only been here 3 years? That's not logical. You can't assess the current management's progress by grading the work done by the past management. Again, not logical.

I totally don't understand your stance on this topic. You know the Raptors don't actually play the leafs right? How they fare comparitavely DOESN'T MEAN SHIT. There's no MLSE trophy the give out to the best MLSE franchise. It doesn't matter. Why you conitnue to harp on something no one cares anything about is one of the world's great mysteries.

You know what? a couple of years ago i wasn't as interested in the NHL as i am now, but it's not like it now makes me look at things through some skewed perspective.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote