Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Espn: Best franchises in sports
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #19 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
lol? Burke has been with the Maple leafs for 3 years, so i don't know where you get your 7 years from. Meanwhile you're pretty much bragging about how good the Raptors are comparitavely in light of the fact they were too were sucking not so much in a rebuild state, but also when they were 'going for it' (see Oneal, Turkoglu seasons). Conversely comparing the Raptors to some other team playing some other sport has no bearing on anything that matters. It's a useless list that doesn't offer anything of worth to the reader.

In closing, you really need to make a point of not talking about hockey since you have many times admitted you know nothing about it.
7yrs since the playoffs equates to a 7yr rebuild to me no matter who the GM is. And comparing the Raptors to the Leafs when one is clearly in a much better position to compete in this Market shows exactly how bad the Leafs are and why they rank where they do. As for not knowing anything about hockey, even after not watching the last 5yrs I know a hell of a lot more about it then you do. And if you wish to think otherwise, go nuts. Pretty sure you've never played the sport and remembering back a year or so I recall you saying you weren't that interested in watching hockey.

Last edited by jeffb; 06-17-2011 at 12:03 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote