Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Miami Heat interested in Dalembert
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 03:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
carp

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
I question how much better MIA would be with a top-tier PG (like CP3) rather than Bosh. I honestly don't think they'd be as good... and I'm not just saying that "because I'm a Bosh homer".

Wade and Lebron NEED the ball in their hands to be effective. Neither is a great outside shooter... neither has a reliable post-up game... and neither is a dead-eye shooter from the outside.

Bringing in a guy like Paul (for example) would just bring in one more guy who needs to handle the rock.

Not what MIA needs IMO.

If they're going to deal Bosh the ONLY deal that they should be looking for is the one that might being them D12.
I didn't advocate a top PG.... I advocated trading Bosh for a PG, and in my opinion, Miami would have a very difficult time getting a top PG for Bosh at this time. They don't need a top PG, but they could use a better distributer/shooter than Chalmers, Bibby, and the others they've used this year.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote