Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Erick Dampier And Other Miami Heat Players Party With Dallas Mavericks After NBA Fina
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 12:32 PM   #17 (permalink)

Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
Look... after a day or two then sure.

but if you just lost the NBA final - the event that you devote all your energy and blood and sweat to for an entire season - and you feel like 'partying it up' with the people that just beat you for the prize of a lifetime... then i think your priorities are fucked. you shouldn't be in the mood to party just minutes after failing in the biggest challenge of your playing career. You should be pissed off/frustrated/sad/any one of those things. but not in the mood to party.
Well, it was likely hours after, not minutes. I get your point, but we're likely talking about two guys that realized they are at the end of their careers and likely have known that for months minimum. Blood, sweat and tears were shared by these guys with members of the Mavs not that long ago either. I think it isn't worth crying over.... the season is over and they likely put everything they had in... time to party! Check your pride at the door and dance like you own the place!
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote