Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Erick Dampier And Other Miami Heat Players Party With Dallas Mavericks After NBA Fina
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
forme123
"We were making progress, until Garnett [expletive] everything up"

Representing:
Default Erick Dampier And Other Miami Heat Players Party With Dallas Mavericks After NBA Fina

I dont know about anybody on this forum, but if i were a heat fan, or even a member of the heat organization, i would be extremely annoyed about this. I mean the team just won the championship on ur home court...

Quote:
Apparently what happens on the court stays on the court for Erick Dampier and a few Miami Heat players.

According to ESPN's Jemele Hill, Dampier and other Heat members went to the same party the Dallas Mavericks went to celebrate their NBA Finals victory. I don't know about you, but the last thing I would do if I just lost an NBA Championship would be to party with the enemy, let alone party at all.

That definitely says something about Miami's competitiveness. Kobe Bryant didn't go out and party with Dirk and company when the Mavs swept the Lakers, I'll tell you that right now.
Quote:
Dampier hasn't played since April so he probably wasn't feeling too guilty about it, but he was joined by a few teammates. It would be interesting to hear who those were, but since Dampier was the one named, you'd have to imagine the others would be bench warmers as well.

If the media gets wind of who showed up to celebrate their loss, the players who went may just regret it.
forme123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote