Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Howard declares he'll become a free agent next summer
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzabby View Post
are you referring to the quote "its better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all"? or simply the fact that the Raptors franchise has gone through so much heart break? if the first option, i don't think it applies in this situation, at least for me. its kinda like the expression my grandmother always says. if the hungry has some bread and the rich doesnt, take the bread and give it to the rich because the hungry won't know exactly what he/she would be missing out on if it never gets to eat the bread while the rich will suffer from missing the taste of the bread. i'd rather never have tasted the sucess that comes from a franchise player than to have so and lost it later on.

if you are referring to the second point, well, than i guess i agree with you :P
I was referring to the Raptors sucking so bad that it hurts me inside and i would trade our fan experience with that of pretty much any other team except for the clippers.

Also the Orlando fanbase much like the other one in florida has always irritated me. They can get fucked.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote