Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA's All-time Best Pure Shooters
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #36 (permalink)
MARTYNAS
some creepy guy

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
No discounting Drazens ability at all but I can see where JF is coming from. The article is talking about all time greatest pure shooters in NBA history, everyone on the list had a substantial career - not someone who might've been and very well could've been in the top 3 based on a very limited time. It's unfortunate but reality is guys on the list have proven themselves to be on it, not based on what might've been.

There seems to be an indirect argument of what this article is about.
Well, we all think different. and that lists are relative. I personally think top 10 should be about just top 10 best pure shooters. I see you think it should be about the best and these who left the biggest mark in the NBA as a pure shooters, and thats what NBA all time list is all about.
Drazen's mark is kinda small, just 255 3 points made if i remember it correctly, but the fact that he was so good shooter and better than almost anyone else should made him on that list.
MARTYNAS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key