Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Charles Barkley and Dan La Batard bet on NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Barkley related, so i thought i'd put this here.

Quote:
Charles Barkley is always in US Airways Center on the Ring of Honor but rarely visits the building.

Barkley does not want to be a distraction to the Suns but he would not mind being one of the team's silent minority owners, if you can believe the silent part. Talking about Philadelphia's ownership situation during a media conference call about next month's American Century Golf Championship (he is considering play lefthanded!), Barkley also mentioned his in-season hometown.

"I don't have enough money to be like a Michael (Jordan) and take complete control of an organization," Barkley said of his friend's status as Charlotte's managing partner. "But it would be fun to, like whether it was in Philadelphia or Phoenix, to put a few million dollars in and be not a speaking owner but just a fun, good investment."
azcentral.com blogs - Coro's Orange Slices - PaulCoro - Barkley interested in Suns minority ownership
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote