Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Benzo's Douchbag List.
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #156 (permalink)
Aar_Canada
is pounding the rock!

Captain Ding Dong

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Keep lathering on that triclosan.
I use the ethyl alcohol type, Mr.Pesticide. The kind they have in hospitals and are starting to use in schools. I stay away from both triclosan and benzalkonium chloride.

And now for a story. My girlfriend works with a woman who's a lot like me. She was at the hospital with her mother, who was ill. She was in the waiting room and before sitting down, she decided to wipe the chair with some sanitizing wipes. I understand where she's coming from, but I don't think those things don't do anything other than move dirt around. Regardless. As she was wiping, some dude came over and sat down in the chair beside her. He began to speak...

Him: "Hi, do you have OCD? I run a support group..."

Her: "WILL YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

People say I have OCD and while I did go through a time where I had obsessions with numbers and touching things, that's all gone away. All that's left is my - I don't want to call it a fear - desire to not be sick with a cold or a flu or gastro. But the funny thing is, if people just had a heart and some consideration and took care of their germs, I'm no longer branded OCD, because I wouldn't have to be so persistant with the hand sanitizer. It's not me with the problem.
Aar_Canada is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote