Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Colangelo: Outgoing interview with players had an impact on decision
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPMAN View Post
From BC answers you know where Triano failed. BC was happy with player development. Know he's looking for a candidate with head coach experience and has had success with implenting a successful defense at the NBA level. All shortcommings with Triano. Again, he brings out the "frustrations of Bargnani" of not playing defense and rebounding. Something Triano was never able to get out of Andrea, and the defensive commitment he never got out of the team.
I don't disagree with you guys, clearly Triano was not perfect, he can be improved upon. I just liked him, he's a guy I feel I would play hard for. In the NBA it's hard, ego's are huge, it literally takes a top 3 coach to even make a dent of difference. Thats where I don't like firing guys like Triano. It serves little purpose but to say "ya, we know we were bad, but look!!!!!! Were doing stuff to be better!!!!!"
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote