Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Grange moves to the FAN and Sportsnet
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 08:02 PM   #19 (permalink)
is the baby faced assassin

Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I actaully really like the FAN morning shows now. Whenever i catch them they are always talking about stuff i want to hear about. Cup finals, NBA finals, jays, even toronto fc here and there. Brady and Lang work great together and actually have intelligent opinions about the many topics they discuss. They're basically a much better landry and stellick because they aren't all puck all the time.

What i find most interesting though is that i actually like Lang now. Really couldn't stand him while on TV, but this gig on the FAN just suits him way better. It gives him a chance to show his personality more - let's say in a more appropriate setting.

Mornings and the Jeff Blair show are two GREAT additions to the FAN.

Jeff Blair i like. But Jim Lang is unlistenable for me, but maybe it's because he's with Brady who's got to be the most annoying guy on the radio after Andrew Krystal. Brady always talks over Lang and goes on and on about unrelated crap, often going on and on about TV references and other shit and they're mostly all puck. Brady is one of the blockheads on that station that is talking to an NFL guest and has to reference hockey. He's awful imo. The only times i can even come close to listening that station is 9a-12p & 4p-7p.

Last edited by jeffb; 06-02-2011 at 08:04 PM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote