Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Chisholm: Who will the Raptors be looking for at the draft?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EggsToTheBBQ View Post
I think that the most important thing teams are looking for is whether a prospect knows how to keep himself in shape.

Verts and sprints don't always translate on to the court very well. In the fourth quarter conditioning is often the difference.

Enes Kanter's performance at the combine was huge for his draft stock. Teams know that he takes his conditioning seriously. He could easily have shown up out of shape, but his conditioning was better than any other big. Without a game played in about a year. That's extremely impressive.

It moved me into the pro Kanter camp. Kanter or Valanciunas. Either one, but I still prefer Valanciunas.
I would like Kanter as well however I'm going to hold to my mock draft and say he'll be gone with Utah at the #3. Seems after the combine it pushed him up which is too bad for us. This is great news for the Cavs though as Knight will fall to them at the 4 - plus I have them taking Williams 1 so this will be a good draft for them. Jonas will be great for the Raps, I've said that before, especially if the NBA is locked out for the year.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote