Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - OKC leadership debate.
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 09:46 PM   #19 (permalink)
th3answ3r
is not changing this sig until we win a playoff series

everyones a critic

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post
If you believe the local press, Westbrook is the baby brother of the team who has a very brief but explosive temper. I don't think there is any issue with them playing together.

If I were to summarize the problems, I would say it is more complex and looks like this:

1) Westbrook is a young player who is not great at distributing outside of set plays,
2) Durant is not in motion often enough and is not very good at using screens yet,
3) The team and coach are young and inexperienced. They often fail to call or fail to execute a set play when they really need it. If you leave a team with an average age of ~24 to run on its own, you should not be surprised when your 22 year old PG turns the ball over a few times against a top-tier defense in the most pressure-filled games of the season.

I think everyone should relax, take a breath, and stop trying to make drama where there is none.
westbrok has problems mentally. ive never seen somebody take that many shots and turn down their superstar. bring the ball up the court, and give it to the star in crunch time.
th3answ3r is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote